- Free cancellation until 24 hours before check-in (time shown in the confirmation email).
- After that, cancel before check-in and get a full refund, minus the first night and service fee.
For a full refund, the guest must cancel at least 24 hours before the listing’s local check-in time (shown in the confirmation email).
If the guest cancels less than 24 hours before check-in, the first night and Cozy Comfortable & Clean Short-Term Rentals service fee are non-refundable.
If the guest arrives and decides to leave early, the nightly rate for the nights not spent 24 hours after cancellation is fully refunded.
Note: Guests won’t get a refund of the Cozy Comfortable & Clean Short-Term Rentals service fee if they’ve received 3 service fee refunds in the last 12 months or if the canceled reservation overlaps with an existing reservation.
What is the cancellation policy for my stay?
Note: If you need to cancel because of the COVID-19 pandemic,
You can find cancellation details for listings at the top of their listing page, and during the booking process before you pay. If you cancel, the amount of any refund depends on the host’s cancellation policy and when you cancel (all times are in the listing’s local time zone).
After you book
After you book, your policy and cancellation options can always be found in your Trips:
- Go to Trips and find the trip you might cancel
- Click or tap Show trip details
- Scroll down to find your Cancellation policy
If you want to know your exact refund at this moment in time, start canceling your reservation and we’ll show you a detailed breakdown.
How policies are set
Hosts set the cancellation policy for stays of less than 28 days. The long-term cancellation policy applies to all stays of 28 days or more. Some hosts also offer a choice between a non-refundable or refundable rate for their place.
Cancellations due to emergencies or issues with a listing
If you need to cancel because of an emergency, and your reason is covered by our Extenuating Circumstances Policy, you might be able to apply for a full extenuating circumstances refund.
If the listing is inaccessible, unclean, unsafe, or if there’s an animal present that the host didn’t mention in the listing description, we’ll issue a refund or help you find a new place to stay.
If a host can’t or won’t fix an issue, you should contact us within 24 hours of finding the issue. In qualifying cases, we’ll cancel the reservation and issue a refund.
Refunds on fees
- Cleaning fees: If there is a cleaning fee, it is always refunded if you cancel before check-in.
- Service fees: If there is a service fee, it’s only refunded if you cancel during the free cancellation period for your reservation. The service fee also isn’t refunded if the canceled reservation overlaps with another of your reservations or if you’ve already received 3 service fee refunds in the last 12 months.
- On-site property fees: If a hotel or other professional host collects property fees on-site, any refund of those fees is at the discretion of the host.